Monday, January 16, 2006

uh owl uh owl uh owl

so tim was making jerky (yeah!) and quinn was watching with great interest. tim spilled some of the marinade on the counter and my little neat freak (quinn, not tim. tim would be the big neat freak) said "uh owl, uh owl, uh owl" which to those who are unfamiliar with quinn-ese may think he saw an owl in a book. but no, that is not the case. whe wanted a towel, a paper towel to be exact. why you ask? that can't be a fun toy for a 19 month old. because he wanted the spilled marinade cleaned up! *sigh* that boy ...

2 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

hahaha, Ok, I swear. I'm starting to call Quinn Mr. Belvedere. I heart him. Even if he is cleaner than anyone else I've EVER met!

Shannon Bieger said...

LOL I think I would prefer that trait! My kid is the EXACT opposite. She likes to spill things on purpose .... you know....for experimental purposes.