Saturday, January 14, 2006

so i as wrong and it was my fault

per·spi·cac·i·ty ( P ) (pûrsp-ks-t) n. Acuteness of perception, discernment, or understanding.
so i as wrong in the definition that i read to alyson, but that is okay, i like this one better!

so here is my blog kids, read it if you care, if you don't, i am not bothered. i think it will mostly be stuff about may days with quinn and my current art projects and thoughts about them. my only rule? i usually will not capitalize. as i told Alyson earlier in the week, i am not making some statement (like e.e. cummings) i am just a lazy typist, and for that i apologize.

my day with the quinnerino yesterday: we are learning to eat with a spoon and fork out of bowls and off of plates. usually he ditches the spoon 1/4 of the way through his meal and uses his fingers. yesterday he had beenie-weenies. (mmm...mmm you wish you had some, don't 'cha?!?! but hey, he isn't allergic to any of the ingredients!) he did great! he lasted until about 1/2 way through before he chucked to spoon ton percy's back. after a few fist-fulls, he decided that the bowl-o-beenies would be much better suited for his lap (which he calls his bap). THAT was fun to clean up. After lunch we changed the laundry (he had peed through his diaper in the night so we washed the sheets) and put the sheets back on the bed. Quinn to his nap (a good one, 2 hours) and I painted the guest bathroom and did some things with my ebay store. Upon hearing "hold you, hold you" on the baby monitor, i got him out of the crib and JOY! he had peed through the diaper again (my fault, not tight enough). So, off to laundry again!

2 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

hahaha, I DO want some beenie-weenies! How'd you GUESS?? I love you and your boy SO much! Thanks for creating this to keep us all updated! It's fun to read about what happens BETWEEN my phone calls, when all I hear is either VAC-YOOOM, or wild inscessant screams! :) You ROCK! And I like the new definition better, too!

Shannon Bieger said...

LOL my husband refuses to capitalize too. He's always getting flack for it. Beenie Weenies...at least he'll eat them! My kid won't touch anything that has ANY type of sauce. *sigh* Although I'm sure you weren't thrilled with the sauce aspect once it ended up in his "bap" (so cute!)