Monday, January 23, 2006

artsy-fartsy

so i am way excited about my 2 newest creations. i am working on a mixed media painting. my idea for this one? and. that's right and. i think that this one simple word can be quite compelling. without it there would just be tim christine. but this word unites us. tim and christine. tim and chrstine and quinn. i also think that the ampersand is really asthetically pleasing (and fun to say!), so that will be a large focus of this work. oh! can't wait to show you!

also, i am working on a quilted fabric painting/assemblage. this one has to do with family, growth, renewal, changes.

i will post a pic of my progress soon, as for now, off to the studio!

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

OH my goodness! I just got goosebumps! You're so profound! Gilmour totally made me a fan of the ampersand. Weird, that I equate the ampersand with one single person. haha. I can't wait to see and.

But it did take me reading that like 4 times to get it! haha I are an ideeot.