Saturday, February 18, 2006

ugh

i get so caught up in my ideas and excited about what i want to create that i get frustrated when my art doesn't turn out they way i envision it in my mind. i am experiencing this with creating digital elements right now. i want so badly for them to look wonderful and professional, but right now they don't. but i should just count to 10and breath right (or have a Mommies lil' Helper), right? it will take some time for me to get the hang of it, i wasn't able to draw overnight, duh christine.

any advice people?

3 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

I have every confidence in the fact that you're going to be GREAT! I'm so excited to see what you create!

Advice? Spa nights with Timbo, Mommy time with Quinn, and 12:45 phone calls across the country. That oughta do it!

The Gilles Family said...

Ohhh, and can I make a request? I need a firefly kit. But not cartoony. Subtle and whimsical. ;) Do it to it. hehehe

christine said...

whoa! holy moly, my brother has the wisdom of the ages!
:)