Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ohd it


sooooo ... we have a new name. ah a clean fresh sober (hee hee) start!

1) i am working on a kit. a spring kit. i am thinking "fresh" rather than "cutsie". i create my first elements, they are metal accents ... like 'em, don't love 'em. but it IS a start.

2) the girs left. tim and i got quinn a new toy while they were here. FYI, if you would like to purchase this, don't go to this website, you can get it at target fot $20! but he LOVES it! he had EVERYONE playing an instrument and singing Old MacDonald

3) LOST is a repeat tonight (the bastards!)

4) went to the DMV and got my license renewed (ug-lee)

5) BTW, last night was the last night of core training, totoally kicked my tooshie, i mean B-A-D. but that is good, yeah?

new quinn-ese:
ohdit - hold it
uchit - touch it
isee - means he wants to see something (or everything)

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

Yay for designing! I'm ecastatic!

Tell Quinny that I call the tamborine next time I'm there! :)