Thursday, February 23, 2006

a day in th life of

5:15 quinn starts talking, i sigh deeply.
5:45 quinn starts crying, i lay him back down and tell him that it is still night-night time
6:20 quinn starts talking, and screaming (in a playfull way), i sigh deeply and get up
6:25 change a stinky diaper, put the binkies away, and warm up soy milk
6:45 sit on the couch, turn on the news and cuddle with quinn as he drinks his milk
6:55 quinn wants moor (which is really a ploy to get me to sit him on the counter again as i pour more milk)
7:05 we go to see dada in the master bedroom getting ready, i make myself a cup of tea
7:15 i get in the shower, quinn FREAKS out because he isn;t in there with me
7:30 we walk tim to the garage and wave bye bye as he drives to work
7:40 make quinn ofeel (oatmeal)
8:00 clean up the ofeel mess
8:10-8:25 i get dressed and do hair and makeup, dress quinn, and do quinn's fair (his hair)
8:30 watch the garbage men come and go
9:00 we head to the post office
9:25 we head to grandma's house
9:35-11:00 play with aidan, i get grown up conversation with grandpa
11:10 return home, "play" in the garage for a bit
11:45 make lunch (chicken, corn, peas)
12:25 watch oobi, quinn enjoys some soymilk, we do a puzzle and read a book
1:05 change a diaper, get in comfy clothes, read our story GOODNIGHT MOON and go night night
1:07 gather my water, phone, percy and a chew bone, head to the master bedroom and turn on the computer to design and scrap
1:30-ish have my daily dose of aly g
3:55 quinn begins to wake up
4:00 change another stinky diaper, cuddle with quinn
4:15 quinn has ogurt (yogurt)
4:25-5:55 juggle quinn, making dinner, catch a little oprah & local news
6:15 tim comes home, we all have dinner
6:40-8:00 play, play play with dada! they get the mail, rough house, play ball and turn on some b-ball game while mama cleans up the kitchen and sighs deeply
8:10 put quinn to bed
8:25-9:58 search for some info on the web, blog this and now i am signing off

2 comments:

christine said...

my brother is THE best. he always makes me tear up (in a good way)

The Gilles Family said...

Sheesh, I suck. Because I was going to comment this: "Woohoo! I made the list!" But then I saw Warren's comment. Damn. I can't follow that. Thanks WW, thanks a lot. ;)