Saturday, December 01, 2007

day 1: thankful for...

my friend has challenged me to blog each day in december. here is her challenge:

For the month of December, every day, let's take at LEAST a minute to blog one thing that we are thankful for, feel blessed for, or are generally tickled green about.

so here we go kids....

i am creting an ABC album for quinn for christmas. i am currently on "F". i am creating this album for him, so i didn't want it to be "A" is for apple, "F" is for frog, etc. i want it to be really personal. so..."F" is for food allergies. although they are really tough to deal with at times (social situations, preschool, road trips, etc) i am THANKFUL and GRATEFUL that he has no illnesses, disease or syndromes.

2 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

I am thankful for Q! I love you, friend!!

Emily E. said...

I love that you are making such a special book for Quinn. You are such a nice and thoughtful mama! Way to go on day one...I'll be back tomorrow ;)