Wednesday, May 24, 2006

family

so my family is muy importante to me. but i don't really blog about anyone other than the q man, so lets start a weekly getting to know you section...

... today's installment, my brother

he's funny. not a dry sense of humor, but not a stand up comic either. just enough. he is a cutie pie (crushes on the big brother anyone? i'd put a link here, but i might get in trouble!) he is selfless, he ALWAYS thinks of himself last, which worries me sometimes. he is a good person (the kind that holds doors open for people that he doesn't know and who was KIND to EVERYONE in high school) and if YOU don't like him, something is wrong with YOU. he is well rounded in his careers (from golf shop to construction to physical therapy to doctor). he is an EXCELLENT father. he is smart. he is creative. he is an AWESOME cook. he loves jack daniels. he always supported me and my craziness. he is wise and insightful. he is always willing to help. he is huggable. *sigh* i look up to him just a little. wink wink

stay tuned for next week's getting to know you

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

Dammit. You always make me blush. Warren makes me weak in the knees! ;)