Friday, July 20, 2007

{almost} month in review

ca-ray-zee busy i tell ya!


phew...*maybe* it will be a little calmer now....ha!

so what's been keeping me from posting? well...i was worinking again, creating ads for the fall issue of the henderson happenings for 2 weeks.

i watched aidan a few days and will be watching him more in the near future.

we gor our patio cover finished and i go tomorrow to pick out new cabinets & counter top for the kitchen! woo hoo!

i was getting my graphic design portfolio together.

and i have been getting things & products together for Christmas In July at the Guild.




I will be having a chat on friday at 7 pm...come join us....i BET there might even be a gift for you!!!!

2 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

I'll be there! 7 my time? 7 your time? 7 in Zimbabwe? :)

christine said...

7 my time...10 eastern...aly time...who knows !!!!