Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wonderland Mini Kit FREEBIE!!!!

Blogger won't let me post a pic of the Wonderland Kit....gggrrrrrr
but you can download it here.

and see it here

If you post a LO at DigiScrapDivas.com with the Wonderland Mini Kit, you will recieve a COUPON for my stuff!!!! (please remember to PM me or email me or leave a comment here with the link, or I may not see your LO)

ALSO... I am having a chat @ DSD this Friday Night (Sept. 22) at 10 pm EST. Stop by and say hey, and join in the fun: Question/Answer & Trivia!

I will have a few goodies for you just for stopping by.

There will also be prizes given out for winners of trivia questions.

Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

lebjs said...

What a great mini kit Wonderland is!!! Thank you so much for sharing Christine : )

debsdesignz said...

Hey Christine! This kit is so pretty! I can't download it b/c of "Safe Eyes" on my computer. Could you send it to me cia email on "you send it" or "mytempdir" please? Email is dsbntak@yahoo.com THANKS!!! :)

Dana said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit - it is just great !! I love the soft colours and the elements

Annette said...

Thank you for the wonderful kit!

Danielle Roe said...

Ooh this is so cute. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing!

Photopassion said...

Thank you very much for this wonderful minikit :)

etherealfire said...

Gorgeous kit; very delicate and feminine. Thanks so very much!!!

martiegras said...

Hello,

The link says:
The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher.

Is it gone? or a mistake.

Either way, it's very pretty. :)