Monday, March 20, 2006

this is soooo stupid, BUT

so a girl that i may have gone to high school with sent me a message on myspace. she said that she knew a christine in hight school, was it me? i thought this was a pretty vague question, but i decided to take the time to find out. i checked out her page on myspace, and she did go to my HS, same years. so i climed to the top of our closet, and grabed my yearbook. i looked through all of the senior year pics to find her name (btw, i only have her first name, and that nor her pic rang any bells) i found 1 girl with her name our senior year, but it doesn't really look like her. so i pull out the junior year. 2 girls with her name, the second one is her(about 90% sure). i feel bad, but i don't remember her. so, being nice, but not wanting to give out all my info, i tell her what sport i played in HS and who i hung out with. ( swear this is going somewhere!) so we'll see what she responds.
so. while looking for her, i stumbled upon a page in our yearbook, it was a page with an article regarding Prom. now a dear friend was a yearbook editor and photographer, so i am not knocking her, but hey, why'dya put THAT in there! in the article there is a photo of my then boyfriend with a quote reading "I could have a lot more fun spending a lot less money." well thanks richard, that's nice! good thing that was out AFTER prom! i guess i either never saw it to get peeved about it, or i just thought, yeah, that is something he would say. whatever. :)

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

hahaha, I was like, she MUST be mistaken. I wasn't a photographer. And hey, his quote was a WHOLE lot juicier than anyone else's. Who am I kidding. We probably made the quoute up or something. AND I actually thought you MUST be talking about Em. She was the photog with the ear for drama. hahahaha. I can't find the article though. Which yearbook was it in?