Saturday, October 20, 2007

tag im it....

alyson tagged me...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
sophomore at NAU, dating my future husband probably trying to find a halloween costume

2. What were you doing 5 years ago?
married for 2 yrs. wroking for parks and recreation. painting our house.

3. What were you doing 1 year ago?
getting ready for our 4th annual halloween party. raising a 2 yr old, designing digital scrapbooking products.

4. What did you do yesterday?
stayed at home taking care of sick quinny. :( set up my halloween village. :)

5. Snacks I enjoy:
snap peas, a fountain coke (thanks for the one the other day em!!!), cheese - yum.

6. Things I would do with $100 million dollars:
pay off the homes of my family members, sock it away for quinns college, invest for retirement, give to family if they want to retire, buy a secluded cabin in the Flagstaff Area, give to Food Allergy Research.

7. Locations I would run to:
Kauai, Laguna, Flagstaff...


8. Bad habit I have:
ummmm....well.....maybe later (procrastination) :)

9. Things I like to do: be a mama & a wife, graphic design, create art of any kind, hang out with family and friends, enjoy a good Pinot Grigio, sit on the back patio watching quinn play....

10. Biggest joy of the moment:
seeing quinn perk up from being sick....yeah!

No comments: