Saturday, August 11, 2007

alyson taged me...sheesh

i was tagged.
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don't have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


randomoddities:

1. i don't know how to type correctly...its is kind of a hunt-n-peck/professional typist hybrid way of typing

2. when i put socks on, I HAVE to pinch the sock between EACH toe before i put on shoes

3. i hate to unload the dishwasher and put laundry away.

4. sometimes i paint with both hands

5. i abhor celery

6. i laugh out loud at america's funniest home videos

7. i have a birthmark on my back that has no pigmentation at all

8. i had a nose ring for 6 days

i am tagging:
emily
wren
sara
brigit
amy

No comments: