Friday, April 13, 2007

papers, happy easter folded ribbon, pink, yellow, green buttons from Happy Easter Mini Kit - Brigit Kerr @ DSAGuild.com
pearl buttons from Whisper Element Pack - Kryss Bourque @ DSAGuild.com
stitches from Eat Lots of Cake Element Pack - Kryss Bourque @ DSAGuild.com
pink torn paper from Simply Beautiful Element Pack -Angie Miner @ DSAGuild.com
ric rac & felt/stitched alpha from Hoppin' into Spring - Lisa Dozier @ DSAGuild.com
white washed wood alpha from DSAGuild.com Avant Garden (guild membership)
alpha beads and string & orange label from stefanie burt
bent photo frames from andrea burns
staples and folded corner my own creation

2 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

Hi Christine - I just picked up the canvas templates you told me about and they are AWESOME!!!!!! Wow! You did an excellent job with the texture and fibers. I'm gonna have so much fun playing with these! I think I'll post about them in the next Enable Me thread too. So cool!

christine said...

thanks shannon! hugs!!!